March is definitely roaring in like a lion with cold wintry temperatures and sunshine today! But even in the cold, we can see the signs of Spring coming. Flowers beginning to pop up all around the neighborhood and the days becoming longer (at least here in the NW).
This has me struggling to be indoors without any light from any windows this morning. Work is challenging to concentrate on and I am itching to enjoy the sunshine. To kick off this week, I am posting motivations; for you and for me.
May we each have a fabulous Monday!
Love this. So much truth.
This year is rapidly coming to a close. For some 2017 may have been the Year! Business, relationships, career, perhaps many great things happened in these areas of your life.
For me, I can not wait to say goodbye to this year and hello to 2018! 2017 was a hard year emotionally and physically for me. If you’ve been reading my blog, you know I spent a lot of the year moving through and healing from an abusive relationship. You also know I had back surgery and have been recovering from that as well. It was a bit tough.
As we are finishing up this last week of the year and heading into the new, I thought I would finish with sharing the joys of this last year as I’m looking forward positively. I find it helpful to take a look back, sort through and get ready for the new.
The highlights of 2017:
- Enjoying living in a house rather than an apartment.
- Becoming closer to my teenagers.
- No more living in daily pain; back surgery a success.
- Started a blog.
- Learned about loss and healing.
- Spent time with family that I’d not seen in years.
- Traveled to new states with my children.
- Able to share the holidays with family, some for the first time.
- Made new friends, cultivated and grew some others.
- Began a daily workout routine.
- Learned the value of meditation.
As tough as 2017 may have been, there were still many great things that occurred. I’m a big believer in mindset, that what we focus on will magnify. So as the year comes to a close, I’m encouraging you to take stock of what went right, what were the positives that happened in your life.
I’ll be making some changes to wordychick.com as we begin 2018, look for them. As always, I welcome your feedback.
Happy New Year!